SKIING AND YOGA RETREATS In The french alps
Bookings Are Open. Hurray!
Invigorate your mind, body and soul with an unforgettable week of skiing, snowboarding, Yoga, meditation, breathtaking scenery, log fires, hot-tubs, massages, saunas, delicious meals, hot chocolates, homemade cakes, new friends and snow, snow, snow on a Soulshine Snow Yoga Adventure.
How To Book
1. Simply click on a date below to start the booking process and choose your early-bird special. Remember our early-bird specials are first come first serve and definitely not worth missing out on.
2. Once your place has been confirmed (woohoo), we will provide all the information on when and where to travel so you’ll be able to book your flight. Exciting! Arrivals: Guests to land at Geneva Airport by 12pm on the Sunday. Ready to leave Geneva Airport by 12:45pm. Departures: Departure flight from 12pm from Geneva Airport on the Sunday. Arriving at Geneva Airport by 10am
3. A little closer to you Soulshine Snow Yoga Adventure we’ll send all the information to purchase ski passes, hire equipment and organise any classes or extras that you might need (such as dietary requirements). This will help us to ensure a perfectly pampering and bespoke Soulshine experience.
4. Holiday time! Pack your ski socks and thermals and join us in the gorgeous Alps for a fantastically fun Soulshine Snow Yoga Adventure!
|Sunday 8th to 15th of January||Book Now|
|Sunday 15th to 22nd of January||Book Now|
|Sunday 22nd to 29th of January||Book Now|
|Sunday 29th January to 5th of February||Book Now|
|Sunday 5th to 12th of February||Book Now|
|Sunday 26th February to 5th of March||Book Now|
|Sunday 5th to 12th of March||Book Now|
|Sunday 12th to 19th of March||Book Now|
|Sunday 19th to 26th of March||Book Now|
|Sunday 26th March to 2nd of April||Book Now|
Voted 'Top 50 French Breaks’ by the Times Travel and seen in...
Early Bird Specials Remaining
SOLD OUT | First 20 Bookings: FREE SKI PASS WORTH £190 | Twin Room Shared: £1,290 / Triple Room Shared: £1,190
Next 20 Bookings: £100 OFF BROCHURE PRICE | Twin Room Shared: £1,190 / Triple Room Shared: £1,090
Next 20 Bookings: £50 OFF BROCHURE PRICE | Twin Room Shared: £1,240 / Triple Room Shared: £1,140
Remaining Bookings | Twin Room Shared: £1,290 / Triple Room Shared: £1,190
Our Soulshine Skiing, Snowboarding and Yoga Package
In order to provide the perfect adventure for you, we've created a package that includes all of the following...
- 7 nights accommodation in the rural tranquillity of a traditional chalet surrounded by woodland, perched on the cliff overlooking the beautiful Tarantaise valley and with 180 degrees of panoramic views
- Daily 60 minute Morning Yoga session to awaken the body and mind for a day on the slopes
- Daily 75 minute Relaxing Yin Yoga and Meditation evening session in front of a log fire to unwind and stretch out the body, avoiding any aches and pains and staying supple and strong on the slopes as well as deeply relaxed
- A 30 minute included pampering massage treatment to ease the body and soothe the soul
- 5 yummy healthy morning juices to get you set up for a day on the mountains
- 6 mornings of delicious continental breakfast with a healthy twist
- 6 nights of gourmet 3-4 course meals with selected wines (and a free night to explore the village)
- Homemade cakes with tea every afternoon
- A private sauna and hot-tub
- Complimentary transfer from Geneva Airport to our Soulshine chalet
- Conciege organisation of ski passes, on-site ski/snowboarding equipment hire and classes
- All Yoga equipment
- Daily and evening shuttle service to and from the resort
- Gorgeously small groups of under 10 students for maximum attention both on and off the Yoga mat
- An onsite Soulshine Team to look after your every need in addition to our on-site Green Rides chalet experts. You’ll feel totally pampered and looked after!
The perfect place to… treat yourself
We’d love you to join us no matter your level of Yoga, skiing or snowboarding. Our retreats are small, under ten guests, so we have plenty of time to give you oodles of personal attention and provide a bespoke experience to suit your personal needs.
We pride ourselves on creating enormously friendly and social experiences and we’re very happy and proud to say that we really seem to attract some of the loveliest people. Many of our guests choose to travel independently and we’re so proud of all the friendships that we have seen flourish on retreat.
The Soulshine Team create the time and space so you can let go of any worries and stress and have a wonderfully restorative, relaxing and fun break from your everyday life. The entire Soulshine team shares one simple intention – to spoil you rotten!
The perfect place to... eat well
We’ve devised a menu that includes hearty Alpine fare with a healthy twist of superfoods and wholesome ingredients to balance out the temptations of the traditional French and Italian cuisine (that you’ll be able to feast on during your day on the slopes!).
Each day you will be served a cleansing fresh juice and continental breakfast with delicious hot options to stoke your energy for a day on the slopes. On your return from a hard day having a fantastic time on the mountain, home baked afternoon cake and tea will await you. And following our deliciously restorative and relaxing evening Yoga session (and perhaps after a cheeky visit to the sauna and hot-tub or a massage!), a hearty three-course dinner will be served, complete with selected local wines.
You will enjoy one night in the week free from dinner in the chalet, providing the perfect opportunity to venture into the nearby town of La Rosière and experience more delicious fare at our favourite local restaurant.
Our team are pretty amazing at accommodating dietary requirements so do let us know your needs and we’ll do our best!
Your Soulshine Team
The perfect place to be… utterly pampered!
Our aim at Soulshine HQ is to spoil you absolutely rotten! That’s why you will have a dedicated Bookings Officer ensuring every stage from booking enquiry to travel is hassle free. During your retreat you can expect to be utterly cared for by our specialist Soulshine host, who will live on site and ensure the smoothest running of your retreat. That’s in addition to the on-site chalet team who will be keeping your home for the week in tip-top condition and preparing a stream of delicious meals to keep bellies happy!
Soulshine Wellness Team
Having been on a long journey of healing, learning and transformation herself, Soulla - the founder of Soulshine Retreats, has a keen eye for exceptional healing talent. We’ve brought together a Soulshine Wellness Team comprised of passionate, highly qualified, incredibly authentic and caring Wellness Experts – all sharing the intention of providing the most nurturing, healing and transformative bespoke Soulshine Retreat experience to each and every guest.
Our on-site Wellness Team is comprised of Yoga & Meditation Teachers and incredible body-workers – who will be taking you on a journey to soothe body, mind and spirit during your time in the mountains.
Read Yoga & Wellness Package to find out more about what you can expect during your time...
About La Rosiere
The perfect place to… stretch those muscles
Although our day starts and ends with Yoga, the daytime is all about snow. La Rosière is a charming alpine resort at an altitude of 1850m with a wide variety of runs. It also enjoys heavy snowfall and lasting conditions but do expect lots of sunshine because with its south facing locations, La Rosière is an especially sunny resort!
Your six-day ski pass also gives you access to La Thuile in Italy. We love popping over there for a delicious Italian lunch. Whether you are looking for gentle runs, exploring the region, off-piste adventures or heli-skiing we can help arrange it all.
If you are travelling alone or not sure you can keep up then please don’t worry, we tend to meet for lunch or hot chocolate stops throughout the day. And if you want to brush up those skills with a few lessons just let us know and we can arrange those too.
All About The Ski Area
The perfect place to… enjoy Alpine living
Our season runs from January to April and we’ve teamed up with Green Rides to make sure your snow experiences are top notch. Our chalet team provide private transfers to the slopes, which are just 12 minutes away and on-site facilities include ski hire and fitting, so it’s completely hassle free.
Be it that you are a complete and utter beginner or veteran to the slopes, you should find the run to suit your needs on this retreat. The ski area around Chalet Montperron has a wide range of runs, catering to all levels. We are a mere 15 minute run to the closest lift and our chalet team will provide a private transfer service to ensure the greatest ease in accessing the slopes (and getting home in time for your afternoon cake and tea!).
Our chalet is based in the only resort in the Savoyard to offer an international ski area of over 150m pisted runs - you can even ski or snowboard your way over to La Thuile in Italy to continue your mountain adventures. Whatever you are looking for, from relaxed and gentle runs, to off-piste adventures or even heli-skiing, your needs can be met. There really is something for everyone. And don’t worry about being left out. On these retreats it is natural that there will be a comfortable divide in the group between levels and we will ensure that we arrange times to come back together for example to meet for lunch. For more information about the ski area, please visit www.skilarosiere1850.com.
The following guide demonstrates the full range of runs available, no matter what your level:
- Beginners: Complete beginners will soon make quick progress on the green runs by the Clarines and Lievre Blanc lifts. The wide open blue pistes just above La Rosière are then perfect for finding your feet and getting to grips with the turns, especially under the guidance of the expert local ski school.
- Intermediates: This international ski area is ideal for intermediates that wish to clock up some mileage. Ski up to the Petit Saint Bérnard Pass and the area around La Belvedere where there are some great blue and red runs. Take the Nouva and San Bernardo runs, a total of 11kms, down to the village of La Thuile for a pasta lunch before returning via the Belvedere chairlift, back to France.
- Advanced: There are a total of 12 black runs in the international ski area as well as a fully patrolled off piste snowzone for experienced skiers and boarders. On the Italian side it also possible to do heli-skiing (usually January to April) on the Ruitor glacier or the Miravidi for any skier who relishes a challenge.
Ski Passes, Equipment and Classes
We will organise the purchase of a ski pass before your Soulshine break. The cost is to be confirmed for the 2017 season and includes Carte Neige (mountain rescue) insurance. This ski pass allows you to ski the whole area of La Rosière aswell as the ski area of La Thuile in Italy.
If you are a very experienced skier, you might want to explore the whole region and journey a little further afield to explore all the areas available such as St Foy (20 minutes by car), Les Arcs (20 minutes to the chairlift to take you to the area), Val D’Isere or Tignes (30 minutes by car). The options really are endless!
If you are interested in exploring a wider range of slopes, we are happy to help you arrange the appropriate pass to upgrade from your included ski pass.
If you don’t have your own equipment then we will happily organise ski hire in advance of the holiday. There will be a session to fit the equipment when you arrive at the chalet, so you’ll be all ready to get on the slopes ASAP on the Monday!
If you have your own equipment then you’re also very welcome to store it in our warm and secure boot storage at the chalet. Just don’t forget to add ‘Sports Equipment’ on to any travel bookings!
Guide Price: Ski hire costs range from around £95-150 per person (dependent on your level of experience and requirements).
Ski or Boarding Lessons
We recommend using the ski/boarding school ‘Ecole du Ski Francais’ in La Rosière for your coaching requirements. Our chalet team can help us to pre-organise everything from beginners to improvers to off-piste lessons – both on a group and individual basis. You can check their website at http://www.ski-school-larosiere.co.uk/ for further information and to work out your requirements for your time in France.
Guide Price: you can expect to pay somewhere in the region of £150 for a week of group classes.
How To Book
Please confirm your interest in booking or any questions you may have by emailing the Soulshine Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or click 'Enquire Now' on a specific retreat on the calendar.
Once you’ve (hopefully) decided to book, you will receive information on how to pay a £250 deposit and the Terms and Conditions. Once this deposit has been paid and you have returned your signed Terms & Conditions, your place will be guaranteed on the retreat (hurray!). Full payment will be required 7 weeks ahead of the retreat.
Once your place has been confirmed, we will provide all the information on when and where to travel so you’ll be able to book your flight. Exciting! We’ll also send all the information to purchase ski passes, book equipment hire and organise any classes or extras that you might need (such as dietary requirements).
Holiday time! Pack your ski socks and thermals, join us in the gorgeous Alps and have a brilliant Soulshine Snow Yoga Adventure!
We're so proud of what our clients have to say...
Frequently Asked Questions
You don’t need to travel with a friend to benefit from the room-sharing prices, as the vast majority of our guests are independent travellers and choose to share with a like-minded Soulshiner (same gender of course). We are very happy and proud to say that we attract the loveliest people and have seen many a friendship grow and flourish on our Soulshine Retreats.
Don't fancy sharing?
Never fear, you can pay an additional 50% charge for sole occupancy (limited availability)
Our season runs from January to April and we’ve teamed up with Green Rides to make sure your snow experiences are top notch. All our retreats are Sunday to Sunday and we offer a hassle-free transfers* service from Geneva airport.
IMPORTANT: Please note, in order to benefit from the included airport transfer, you will need to arrive and depart between specific times. We will provide all the necessary information on enquiry and booking and will be on hand to assist with any logistic queries before you book your flight.
All levels welcome?
Beginner on the slopes or yoga mat? Never fear, you are so welcome. Our Yoga classes are welcome to all levels so we will always offer options to keep everything nurtured and challenged. And La Rosiere is a fantastic spot to begin your snow adventures, be it skiing or snowboarding. Don’t let being a beginner put you off as it’s the perfect opportunity to set the foundations for a practice both on the yoga mat and on the slopes – all within a fabulously fun environment.