The Soulshine Moroccan Yoga Adventures
A Fantastical North African Yoga Extravaganza
New dates coming soon...
We just love this Soulshine Retreat so much and our guests seem to agree! The combination of Yoga and Meditation juxtaposed against the beautiful cacophony of Moroccan culture is just such an exhilarating combo! The Soulshine Moroccan Yoga Adventures really are an invigorating, reflective, cultural, restorative, relaxing, intriguing, social, explorative and extraordinarily friendly journey into the brilliant richness of North Africa.
Set within the tranquility of a beautiful traditional riad house in the heart of Marrakech, this urban Soulshine Retreat offers daily rooftop Yoga and Meditation, Workshops and a jam-packed schedule to ensure that you truly get to experience all the delights of Marrakech. From shopping in the colourful medina market, to relaxing with a steam and massage in the local hammam, taking a cooking class with local Moroccan ladies and journeying to the striking Atlas mountains – you’ll be sure to get a fantastic taste of all that Marrakech has to offer. Not to mention taking time to relax and enjoy all the delicious local food that will be served daily in the company of new friends in the peaceful haven of our beautiful riad. It’s just a fantastically fun experience! You can check out what previous Soulshiners had to say about their experience in the magical madness of Marrakech and get a real taster of what to expect during your Soulshine Retreat in this short film…
In order to provide the perfect Soulshine Moroccan Yoga Adventure, we've created a package that includes all of the following (it really is rather a lot!)...
- Six nights accommodation in an exclusive private Riad set within the walls of the Medina
- Daily delicious breakfasts
- Three wholesome and healthy lunches at our Riad
- Three utterly delicious home-cooked dinners at our Riad
- A guided walking tour of the Souks
- A guided walking tour of the Medina and it’s key sites
- A group evening meal out in Marrakech
- A one day Traditional Moroccan cooking course
- A day trip to the Atlas mountains, including a visit to a Berber home and waterfalls and lunch
- An invigorating and pampering traditional Hammam treatment
- Five transformational Vinyasa Flow Yoga Sessions
- Four evening calming Yin Yoga Sessions
- Additional Wellness Workshops
- Complimentary tea, coffee and drinking water
- Transfers to and from the airport