Soulshine Retreats - Terms and Conditions and Deposit Payment
We are so happy that you are ready to book your Soulshine Retreat and can’t wait to spoil you rotten! To progress your booking please read the Terms and Conditions below and complete this form confirming that you have read and agree to the Soulshine Retreats Terms and Conditions. You will then be taken to the next page to make your deposit payment. Once your deposit has been paid, your booking will be confirmed. Easy peasy!
Terms and Conditions, Client Waiver and Release of Liability
On making a booking with Soulshine Retreats, each person travelling must read fully and confirm agreement to the Soulshine Retreats Terms and Conditions and Client Waiver and Release of Liability. Please read the Terms and Conditions, Client Waiver and Release of Liability in full before confirming your acceptance by completing the form above.
By completing this form and making the deposit payment, you are confirming that you agree to the Terms and Conditions and Client Waiver and Release of Liability to attend a Soulshine Retreat. These Terms and Conditions, Client Waiver and Release of Liability shall be governed by British Law and the parties consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the British courts in all matters regarding them.
Please click on the pink arrow to open each section of information:
Part One: Terms and Conditions1. It is the customer’s responsibility to check the reservation and ensure that the particulars contained therein are correct.
2. The customer shall pay Soulshine Retreats a non-refundable, non-transferable deposit in the sum of 40% of the total amount due for each person named in the reservation.
3. The balance monies due shall be paid by the customer to Soulshine Retreats not less than 7 weeks prior to the date of departure. Bookings within the last 4 weeks must be paid in full at time of booking.
4. If payment of either the deposit or the balance is not received by the due date Soulshine Retreats reserves the right to cancel the reservation and retain the deposit.
5. In the event of cancellation by the customer, regardless of the circumstances, the following refund fees, minus the deposit, apply. The deposit is non-refundable, as mentioned in 2:
a. Cancellation 0-30 days before start of course – 0% refund
b. Cancellation 31-60 days before the start date of the course – 50% refund
6. Due to teacher cancellations or other situations beyond our control, Soulshine Retreats reserves the right to change bookings and shall inform the customer as soon as possible. Alternative arrangements will be offered but we do not accept responsibility for any costs incurred, including airfare.
7. Soulshine Retreats is not held liable for flight costs.
8. Soulshine Retreats reserves the right to offer discretionary discounts and this does not affect the status of any guests who have paid the full price and no discount will then become due to them.
9. The customer shall not use the property except for permitted use and shall not use the property for any offensive, noisy, dangerous, illegal, entertainment, immoral or improper purposes. The customer shall not do anything, which may be a nuisance or annoyance to Soulshine Retreats and its guests, staff or owners.
10. The customer shall keep all Soulshine Retreats fixtures, fittings, furniture and effects in a clean and good condition and shall replace any articles, which are destroyed, damaged or missing with articles of a similar kind and of equal value.
11. Soulshine Retreats reserves the right at its sole discretion to terminate use of the property or any of its facilities by the customer in the event of any breach of these terms and conditions. The customer will be required to vacate the property and Soulshine Retreats shall not refund payment or accept any consequential liability damages or loss.
12. Soulshine Retreats retains all copyright licence rights and sole exclusive ownership of the information, photographs and material displayed on its website. The material may not be modified, copied or used in any other way.
13. Any user of the website has to be 18 years of age or older and agrees to be entirely financially responsible for all charges and other fees arising from use of the website.
14. Soulshine Retreats accepts no responsibility for keeping the website up to date and will not be liable for any loss by its failure to do so. We are not responsible for the contents of any links displayed on our website.
15. It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that he/she has all the relevant travel documentation and arrives at the airport in time.
16. Soulshine Retreats can accept no responsibility for delay or cancellation of any flights, train, buses or other forms of transport.
17. Soulshine Retreats reserves the right to alter any facility accommodation or yoga activity.
18. In the event that the customer decides to downgrade their accommodation after monies have been paid, the customer will not be entitled to any refund. If the customer wishes to upgrade the new price will apply.
19. The customer must comply fully with all and any health and safety regulations introduced by Soulshine Retreats. The customer must ensure that he/she is medically and physically fit and able to use our facilities and participate in all activities. Customers who have injuries or illnesses are advised to seek doctor’s advice if practicing yoga. Soulshine Retreats is not liable for any injuries to the customer in his/her use of our facilities (including swimming pool, gym, sauna or during any classes) or participation in activities (on or off site). You need to have your own travel insurance and bring the details with you in case of an emergency. You should also check with your doctor that you are sufficiently fit and healthy to undertake yoga classes and any other physical activity we have arranged or you may arrange during your holiday. Please check with your own doctor that you are adequately fit. A customer must always inform the teacher of any previous injuries. If you experience any injury or discomfort during any activity organised for you, then you must desist immediately and advise your host accordingly.
20. Soulshine Retreats cannot accept any responsibility for loss or damage of personal possessions or valuables of the customer.
21. In the event of a customer having any complaint then he/she will not discuss this with any third party and shall notify the manager as soon as possible.
22. Soulshine Retreats shall not be liable for any failures beyond its control. This covers natural disasters, war, ‘acts of God’, closure of airports, civil strife, accidents or failure to perform by third parties, including suppliers and subcontractors.
23. Soulshine Retreats accepts no liability for loss, damage, injury or illnesses, which may be received during the customers stay or travelling to and from a Soulshine Retreats retreat.
24. We recommend that all customers have adequate travel, cancellation and medical insurance for the duration of the trip. We recommend that you purchase insurance from the moment your booking is made to protect against anything that might arise ahead of the retreat.
Part Two: Client Waiver
· I recognize that the Soulshine Snow Yoga Adventure may require physical exertion that may be strenuous at times and may cause physical injury and I am fully aware of the risks and hazards involved.
· I represent and warrant that I have no medical condition that would prevent my participation in the program. I understand that is my responsibility to consult with a physician prior to and regarding my participation in a Soulshine Retreat. I am aware that it is advisable to consult a physician prior to participating in the Activity. If I have consulted a physician, I confirm that I have taken the physician’s advice.
· I understand my physical limitations and am sufficiently self-aware to stop physical activity before I become ill or injured.
· I confirm that I am in proper physical condition to participate in the Activity, and am aware that participation could, in some circumstances, result in physical injury, serious physical injury or death.
· I understand that although Soulshine Retreats may give specific advice or suggests it is my responsibility to make my own decisions and to take appropriate actions based upon those decisions.
· I understand and accept that it is my responsibility to consult with a medical provider prior to participating in services offered by Soulshine Retreats and receive medical clearance and or approval to participate in such services. I declare myself to be responsible for my own health and safety while participating in services offered by Soulshine Retreats. I or my representative(s) agree to full release and hold harmless Soulshine Retreats from and against any and all claims or liability of whatsoever kind or nature arising out of or in connection with Soulshine Retreats.
· I understand that services offered by Soulshine Retreats do not serve as a substitute for counselling, psychotherapy, psychoanalysis, mental health, and primary care. Information and services offered and or received from Soulshine Retreats does not in any way constitute a medical diagnosis, medical treatment, or medical prescriptions.
· I understand that information between Soulshine retreats and I (the client) is confidential unless I state otherwise in writing. However, I understand that confidentiality is always subject to the usual exclusions dictated by British laws and regulations such as in the event of clear and imminent danger to self and others, or being legally subpoenaed.
· I am aware that I can request a release of information to other health care providers and practitioners in writing. In addition I authorise disclosure of my client records for the purpose of my holistic practitioner’s ongoing education process.
· I understand the nature of physical contact in yoga training and holistic practices and I understand that I have the right to immediately withdraw from any practice in which the contact of any party makes me uncomfortable.
· I agree that I shall not in any way conduct myself inappropriately or take inappropriate advantage of the contact yoga training and holistic practices allow.
· I understand that I am free to withdraw from or reduce my participation in the activities, programs, and sessions at any time.
· I acknowledge and understand that I am using the facilities at Soulshine Retreats at my own risk. In consideration for being permitted to participate in services, I agree to assume full responsibility for any risks, injuries or damages, known or unknown, which I might incur as a result of participating in the services offered and/or my presence at the premises at which Soulshine Retreats operate.
· In consideration for being permitted to participate in services, I expressly waive any claim I may have against Soulshine Retreats, its officers, employees, agents, contractors and/or affiliates collectively for injury or damages I may sustain arising out of my participation in services or my presence at the premises.
· I expressly waive any claim of liability for personal/bodily injury or damages which occur to me, or anyone accompanying me. I also waive any claim for loss, damage or destruction of my personal property or the property of anyone accompanying me.
· This agreement is intended to constitute a complete release of any responsibility by releasees for personal injuries and/or property loss/damage sustained by me or anyone accompanying me, while on the premises, whether engaged in the offered services or not.
· I agree to indemnify and hold releasees harmless from any and all liability and damages incurred arising out of my conduct or activity (or the conduct or activities of those for whom I am responsible) while on the premises or participating in offered services.
· I understand that I am free to withdraw from or reduce my participation in the activities and programs offered or sponsored by Soulshine Retreats at any time.
Part Three: Release of Liability
· I agree to assume full responsibility for any risks, injuries or damage known or unknown, which I might incur as a result of participating in the program. I knowingly, voluntarily and expressly waive any claim I may have for injuries or damages that I may sustain as a result of participating in the program.
· I hereby WAIVE AND RELEASE Soulshine Retreats and its owners, officers, employees, and instructors from any claim, demand, cause of action of any kind resulting from or related to my participation in the programs offered by Soulshine Retreats.
· I understand and acknowledge that I am fully responsible for any and all risks, injuries, or damages, known or unknown, which might occur as a result of my participation in the Soulshine Retreats and all that it encompasses.
· I, the undersigned, am aware that there are significant risks involved in physical training, including but not limited to, the physical training inherent to all yoga exercise activities, and that my participation in any such physical training program carries with it the potential for death, injury, and/or property damage. The risks include, but are not limited to, falls which can result in serious injury or death; injury or death due to negligence on the part of myself, my training partner, or other people around me; injury or death due to improper use or failure of equipment; strains and sprains; those risks caused by terrain, facilities, temperature, weather, condition of athletes, equipment, vehicular traffic, actions of other people including, but not limited to, participants, volunteers, spectators, coaches, and trainers and lack of hydration.
· I am aware that any of these above mentioned risks may result in serious injury or death to myself and or my partner(s). I willingly assume full responsibility for the risks that I am exposing myself to and accept full responsibility for any injury or death that may result from participating in a Soulshine Retreat. I realise that liability may arise from negligence or carelessness by the persons or entities being released, from dangerous or defective equipment or property owned, maintained or controlled by them or because of their possible liability without fault. I acknowledge that I have no physical impairments, injuries, or illnesses that will endanger me or others.
· I acknowledge that I am willingly participating in these activities and that I have assumed all risks as described above. In consideration for my being allowed to participate in a Soulshine Retreat, I, the undersigned hereby release Soulshine Retreats and the hosting organization, their principals, agents, employees, and volunteers from any and all liability, claims, demands, actions or rights of action, which are related to, arise out of, or are in any way connected with my participation in a Soulshine Retreat, including those allegedly attributed to the negligent acts or omissions of the above mentioned parties. This agreement shall be binding upon me, my successors, representatives, heirs, executors, assigns, or transferees. If any portion of this agreement is held invalid, I agree that the remainder of the agreement shall remain in full legal force and effect.
· The participant recognizes that there is risk involved in the types of activities offered. Therefore the participant accepts financial responsibility for any injury that the participant may cause either to him/herself or to any other participant due to his/her negligence. Should the abovementioned parties, or anyone acting on their behalf, be required to incur Legal fees and costs to enforce this agreement, I agree to reimburse them for such fees and costs. I further agree to indemnify and hold harmless Soulshine Retreats and the hosting organization, their principals, agents, employees, and volunteers from liability for the injury or death of any person(s) and damage to property that may result from my negligent or intentional act or omission while participating in activities offered.
· I hereby, for myself and for my heirs, next of kin, executors, administrators and assigns, fully release, waive and forever discharge any and all rights or Claims I may have, now or in the future, against any Released Party, even if the Claims are based on the carelessness, negligence or gross negligence of a Released Party or anyone else. Without limiting the foregoing, I further release any recourses which I may now or hereafter have resulting from any decision of any Released Party.
· I agree not to sue any Released Party for Claims, even if the Claims arise from the carelessness, negligence or gross negligence of any Released Party or anyone else. I agree to indemnify (reimburse for any loss) and hold harmless each Released Party from any loss or liability (including any reasonable legal fees they may incur) defending any Claim made by me or anyone making a Claim on my behalf, even if the Claim is alleged to or did result from the carelessness or negligence of any Released Party or anyone else.
· I have read and understood the foregoing assumption of risk and release of liability and fully understand its content. I understand that by signing it I am obligated to indemnify the parties named for any liability for injury or death of any person and damage to property caused by my negligent or intentional act or omission. I understand that by signing this form I am waiving valuable legal rights and voluntarily agree to the terms and conditions.
Back to Top