A HOLISTIC WELLNESS EXTRAVAGANZA
4-Night Luxury November Ibiza Soulshine Retreats
Much more than just a ‘yoga holiday’, an Ibiza Soulshine Retreat at Casa de la Luz provides the ultimate opportunity to pause from the crazy pace of modern day life. To rediscover and reconnect with your true nature and let your soul shine (not to mention laugh lots, make new friends with like-minded people, snooze, sunbathe, explore, indulge in ridiculously yummy food and have an all round jolly old time!).
Set within the luxurious tranquillity of Casa de la Luz, a beautiful private family home, your Soulshine Retreat includes an extraordinary amount of delicious daily Yoga, Meditation, Wellness Talks and Healing Workshops plus pampertastic and deeply healing and remedial treatments from our talented Soulshine Holistic Wellness Team (to ensure maximum relaxation and soul soothing!). It is a truly holistic wellness experience.
Fantastically detoxing, healthy, organic and utterly yummy local vegetarian food will be served daily to support your restorative retreat experience using the philosophy of 'food as medicine'. And if the plentiful yoga, massage and allure of simple relaxation by the pool or one of the many stunning beaches that Ibiza offers isn’t quite enough for you, then there are plenty of opportunities to explore the island and all it’s treats: from hippy markets to horse-riding, the traditional ‘chiringuito’ fishermen restaurants to sunset drumming sessions with the local hippies and even perhaps island-hopping to the ridiculously beautiful neighbouring island of Formentera.
Soulshine Retreats are always very small, with numbers limited (under 10 guests) so the dedicated Soulshine Team can give each and every one of you plenty of personal attention and help to develop your yoga practice on an individual level.
Check out this Soulshine film to get a sneaky-peak of the Ibiza Soulshine Retreat experience…
Sound like your cup of tea? Check out all the dishy details by downloading a brochure right here…
Thursday 29th to Monday 2nd November
Thursday 5th to Monday 9th November
Thursday 12th to Monday 16th November
Ibiza Luxury Soulshine Retreats
In order to provide the perfect luxury Ibiza Soulshine Retreat Experience, all retreats include:
- Luxury accommodation with amazing Soulshine Host and Wellness Team and a luxuriously small group to ensure maximum pampering and attention.
- 2-hour daily Meditation and Dynamic Yoga morning practice
- 1 hour daily calming Yin Yoga evening session
- Multiple workshops and talks with subjects ranging from Nutrition, Ayurveda, Life-Coaching, Meditation, Pranayama, Yoga Nidra & Sleep Enhancement
- Beginner Yogi Clinic
- Some extra surprise Soulshine holistic experiences thrown in too!
- 30-minute pamper-tastic massage or facial treatment
- 30-minute Deep Tissue Remedial massage or Postural Assessment
- All food prepared by a team of professional private chefs
- A daily morning healthy & healing juice
- A delicious daily breakfast feast
- Wholesome, organic & healthy vegetarian lunches & dinners at the villa (with free meals to explore the island)
- Dinner in the heart of the beautiful historic Ibiza Old Town
- Daily fruit, snacks, teas, wine with dinner (yes, wine – we love it too!), and unlimited water
- Complimentary transfer to and from Ibiza airport
- Soulshine goodie bag
- Plus, a whole heap of love from the Soulshine Team
Soulshine Retreats’ Vision
Soulshine Retreats provide the perfect opportunity to explore, develop and deepen your Yoga and Meditation practice whilst gaining a greater understanding of Holistic healing, all within exceptional, inspiring and fabulously fun environments around the world. Much more than simply a ‘yoga holiday’, the entire ethos and dream for Soulshine Retreats and all that it encompasses, is to provide healing, empowering and utterly digestible life-changing skills and experiences that allow individuals to embrace positive transformation and live to their greatest, healthiest and most joyful potential. All Soulshine Retreats are an ongoing expression of this desire to take people on this journey. A journey back to all the vibrant brilliance that exists in every moment, within each and every one of us (I promise - it does!). To shine bright!